Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Need to buy a Windows key 
I haven't seen my friends in so long

Hi,

OK, long story short... I put a new motherbaord and CPU in my PC, and put my old kit in a new case for my daughter. Windows is running fine on that, but I need a new key as I cannot activate Windows on my new rig.

I saw this site, but have never heard of them before. Have any of you ever heard of them and do they look legit'?

LINK

Alternatively, do you know where I can get an inexpensive Windows license? I'm running 8.1 at present, but I'm not really too fussed which version, as I'll be upgrading to Windows 10

Thanks in advance.

:)

John Vella BSc (Hons), PGCE - Still the official forum prankster and crude remarker :P
Sorry :roll:
I'll behave now.
Promise ;)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
What's a life?

John_Vella wrote:
I saw this site, but have never heard of them before. Have any of you ever heard of them and do they look legit'?
LINK

Quote:
MMOGA was one of the first professional mediators of online gold on the European market. By now, we have more than 8 years of experience and can pass that on to our customers.

A gold farmer selling Windows licences at less than a third of the official price? Exactly how legit does that sound?

John_Vella wrote:
Alternatively, do you know where I can get an inexpensive Windows license? I'm running 8.1 at present, but I'm not really too fussed which version, as I'll be upgrading to Windows 10

The only people selling windows licences legally by definition aren't going to be selling them for much less than Microsoft does directly. If you're going to look the other way, you might as well just pirate it.

Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:42 pm
I haven't seen my friends in so long

Thought it was too good to be true, but stranger things have happened. Oh well, guess I'd better buy another license.

John Vella BSc (Hons), PGCE - Still the official forum prankster and crude remarker :P
Sorry :roll:
I'll behave now.
Promise ;)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]