Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
(New) Rogue's Gallery 
I haven't seen my friends in so long

Presenting(in alphabetical order):

1337_h3nd3rs0n AKA David........................................Updated 9/5/09
adidanAKA Dan ........................................................Added 14/2/07
asphodelia .............................................................Added 14/4/07
Assassina8or ............................................................Added 28/5/09
bally199 AKA Adam Ball (the one on the left).......................Added 21/8/08
belchingmatt ..........................................................Updated 30/4/08
Big_Adam ..............................................................Updated 8/9/07
big_D
bish.......................................................................Added 9/5/09
brataccas ...............................................................Updated 9/4/07
CMOT_Weasel ..........................................................Updated 23/4/08
combatusAKA Antony Leather.........................................Added 16/1/08
Cyberpoweruk..........................................................Added 13/11/08
DaftFunk ................................................................Added 28/5/09
EddArmitage .....................................................................Added 30/01/10
Electric_WizardAKA Ewan Thomson.................................Updated 14/3/09
finlay666AKA Finlay ...................................................Updated 13/2/07
forquare1AKA Ben .....................................................Updated 18/4/08
Geiseric..................................................................Added 14/3/09
HeatherKay..............................................................Added 9/4/07
ilovefootballAKA Mark Owen...........................................Updated 25/10/07
impactweaponAKA James..............................................Updated 13/2/07
JessW009.................................................................Added 20/5/07
JJW009...................................................................Updated 16/2/07
joe-amnesiac...................................................................Updated 16/7/09
John_Vella...................................................................Updated 16/6/09
jonlumb...................................................................Added 8/9/07
Kandicovich..............................................................Updated 24/2/07
KRKux......................................................................Added 14/3/09
lacloss.....................................................................Added 28/5/09
leeds_manc ..............................................................Updated 23/5/10
l3v1ck AKA Lev ..........................................................Updated 6/3/07
loupiloui AKA Louise ....................................................Updated 9/5/09
mars-bar-man AKA Seb ..................................................Updated 14/11/09
mrjimmyos ...............................................................Updated 13/11/08
NickAKA Nick Jennings...................................................Added 30/4/08
oceanictl AKA Carolyn...................................................Updated 6/3/07
okenobiAKA James.......................................................Added 9/5/09
paulpowers...............................................................Added 20/5/07
paulzolo...................................................................Added 19/7/07
ProfessorF.................................................................Updated 9/5/09
redeyesuk..................................................................Updated 28/5/09
rustybucket..................................................................Updated 13/11/09
semper_si
shawpower AKA Rob
snowywestonAKA Kieren Porter.........................................Updated 9/8/08
soddit112..................................................................Added 13/11/08
stuartpengsAKA Stuart Llewellyn.......................................Updated 9/8/08
theChipmunkAKA David.................................................Added 25/3/07
TheFrenchun ...............................................................Added 30/01/10
timark_ukAKA Tim Ark..................................................Updated 18/4/08
tombolt ....................................................................Updated 15/3/08
trigen_killer ...............................................................Added 27/4/07
Veato........................................................................Added 28/11/11
wecrookie ..................................................................Added 31/5/09
Zippy .....................................................................Added 28/5/09

Where are you?

Thanks to Rob (shawpower) for creating this wayfaring map, so that you can all add your location.

Add yourself HERE

Creating an account has no negative repercussions regarding the amount of spam in your inbox, so get to it. However, if you really can't be bothered, I hear Edd will do it for you. :wink:

*Coming Soon* - Add your bank account number and sort code 8)

Last edited by Linux_User on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:01 am, edited 16 times in total.

Thu May 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Well folks I'm running the show now. All new submissions via PM please. I'm expecting some new additions from Electric_Wizard soon, and I'll get them up here ASAP. :)

Thu May 28, 2009 10:12 pm
Occasionally has a life

I'm glad it kept the formatting sensible. It was all over the place after the thread moved forums.

Enjoy.

Like so many times before and feeling a bead of sweat form on his sun-beaten brow, the dog launched himself upwards, jaws open, full of expectation edged with uncertainty, to retrieve the flying disc from it's azimuth; no dog had done this before.

Thu May 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Wizard hasn't gone and got himself a life has he?

Thu May 28, 2009 10:22 pm
Occasionally has a life

Yeah, I'm afraid so. It's been a long time coming. It'll probably all come crashing down around my ears soon though, so I could well be back in full force soon.

Like so many times before and feeling a bead of sweat form on his sun-beaten brow, the dog launched himself upwards, jaws open, full of expectation edged with uncertainty, to retrieve the flying disc from it's azimuth; no dog had done this before.

Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Ace, just need a MOD to sticky it now...Do we have any late night moderator/admins?

Edit: :shock: I've just seen my picture...I think I'm gonna change it for a new one....*wanders off to find new pic*

Thu May 28, 2009 10:46 pm
Profile WWW

That should be all the recent updates completed. If you're still missing please PM me. :)

Thu May 28, 2009 11:11 pm
Spends far too much time on here

forquare1 wrote:
Ace, just need a MOD to sticky it now...Do we have any late night moderator/admins?

Edit: :shock: I've just seen my picture...I think I'm gonna change it for a new one....*wanders off to find new pic*

You look kinda like one of my cousins, quite good natured and smiley. Looks alright to me anyway :D

I love this pic of me, recent trip to Mdme Tussauds and my Mister hates being in pictures so I do all the larking about, there's a really good one of me with Charles Darwin as well :lol:

This above all: To Thine Own Self Be True

"Red sky at night, Shepherds Delight"..Which is a bit like Shepherds Pie, but with whipped topping instead of mashed potato.

Last edited by Zippy on Fri May 29, 2009 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 29, 2009 7:09 am

forquare1 wrote:
just need a MOD to sticky it now..
Done. I also unstuck the other one.

Mark

Well you obviously. You're a one man vortex of despair.

Fri May 29, 2009 7:11 am
Profile WWW

Zippy wrote:
You look kinda like one of my cousins, quite good natured and smiley. Looks alright to me anyway :D

Awww, thankies :D

Zippy wrote:
I love this pic of me, recent trip to Mdme Tussauds and my Mister hates being in pictures so I do all the larking about, there's a really good one of me with Charles Darwin as well :lol:

Good pic! I remember having my photo taken with a wax model of Patrick Moore :P

timark_uk wrote:
Done. I also unstuck the other one.

Mark

Eggselent work Egg Man, keep up the good work!

Fri May 29, 2009 7:17 am
Profile WWW
Occasionally has a life

Just sent a PM with mine :lol:

Only taken 3yrs to get the courage up to send one :oops:

yours wecrookie :shock:

Sun May 31, 2009 1:01 pm

wecrookie added 31/05/2009.

Sun May 31, 2009 2:48 pm

mars-bar-man added 06/06/09.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:50 pm
Occasionally has a life

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who the hell is that guy?????

He actually looks a little like me, but too much stubble, chest hair, and the wrong shaped nose for him to be me.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:24 am

linux_user looks Finnish! :shock: and I always thought Wecrookie was 16 :shock:

incase noones seen on cpcff heres the most recent and ugly photo of me :( gross.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8194/copyofdsc1059.jpg

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next