Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
It's gone 
Spends far too much time on here

pcernie wrote:
Pcernie usually turned up via PC Pro - and I'm not sure about 50%, but we did post a lot ;)

I'll take a look at the comments on the sites when they're back up and running, but to be honest I was finding it harder and harder to devote time to reading the Dennis articles and comments, and there won't be much point going back if you're about the only one in it :? :lol:

And don't worry, I've got Amnesia's email address :)

Here's as good a place as any to say I'm really chuffed with this place :D

Good news, which mean's hopefully you'll be sticking around, hopefully we'll have our very own comments section for you to debate on. ;)

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Legend

Blue_Nowhere wrote:
Good news, which mean's hopefully you'll be sticking around, hopefully we'll have our very own comments section for you to debate on. ;)

Oh yes, def. be sticking around :D

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:55 pm
I haven't seen my friends in so long

pcernie wrote:
...there won't be much point going back if you're about the only one in it :? :lol:

Quite.

It's good to see so many on board here. There will be little point returning to the other place except to put leave a forwarding address!

When you're feeling too silly for x404, youRwired.net

Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 am
Profile WWW
Doesn't have much of a life

Here we are responsible for the forum's future - theres a sense of ownership and of being able to mould it our way. On the Dennis forums we're just along for the ride - as we've already seen, the wheels can fall off.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:47 am
Profile WWW
I haven't seen my friends in so long

gavomatic57 wrote:
Here we are responsible for the forum's future - theres a sense of ownership and of being able to mould it our way. On the Dennis forums we're just along for the ride - as we've already seen, the wheels can fall off.

Then the wheels, engine, seats, seatbelt, numberplate and fluffy dice get stolen.

Leaving a hollow husk gently rusting on a forgotten footpath no one walks down anymore. The rain falling out of a dank dull sky. In the distance a beam of light thrusts through the overhanging morass, illuminating a new golden place. Music and laughter floats on the winds enticing those who have lost ther way into a new place.

right I think I may have had too much tea all ready today :D

Amnesia10 wrote:
Yes but the opportunity to legally kill someone with a giant dildo does not happen every day.

Finally joined Flickr

Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:18 am
Doesn't have much of a life

bobbdobbs wrote:
gavomatic57 wrote:

Then the wheels, engine, seats, seatbelt, numberplate and fluffy dice get stolen.

Leaving a hollow husk gently rusting on a forgotten footpath no one walks down anymore. The rain falling out of a dank dull sky. In the distance a beam of light thrusts through the overhanging morass, illuminating a new golden place. Music and laughter floats on the winds enticing those who have lost ther way into a new place.

Well, you could say that...! ;)

Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4