Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PCs are rubbish 
Spends far too much time on here

paulzolo wrote:
The best thing about the Felicia was buying a desk at Ikea. I backed into the loading bay, took the back seats out and loaded the car, much tot he amazement of those in neighbouring bays struggling to get furniture into bigger, but clearly less flexible, vehicles.

they may pwn at furniture carrying, but with an overweight 60-year-old and two late teens sat in it its a miracle if the damn thing hits 50 on a motorway :shock:

Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:41 am

CrapBag7 wrote:
Quote:
Clearly Nikon wins, because both Jimmy Olsen and Peter Parker use them. End of. What else can we argue about?!

Belly buttons is it better to have an inny or an outy. :lol:

if your have an outy, it means your an alien

Rugrats proved that ;)

Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:47 am
Official forum cat lady

CrapBag7 wrote:
Quote:
Clearly Nikon wins, because both Jimmy Olsen and Peter Parker use them. End of. What else can we argue about?!

Belly buttons is it better to have an inny or an outy. :lol:

Oh inny definitely tho my boyfriend has half inny half outy and he thinks that's normal :shock:

jonbwfc wrote:
Caz is correct though

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 am

So it's not just PC gamers that smell of wee then?! It's outy people too! ;)

Heather, you're not gonna argue with me about cameras?

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 am

okenobi wrote:

Is there any point? You have what you have, I have what I have. Where's the beef?

*shrug* :|

Best Beloved and I are innies, if that make any difference. :mrgreen:

*edited because I didn't type what I was thinking!* :oops:

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:17 am
Has a life

Can someone get a naval piercing with an outy I Wonder?? :?

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:20 am

HeatherKay wrote:
okenobi wrote:

Is there any point? You have what you have, I have what I have. Where's the beef?

*shrug* :|

Best Beloved and I are innies, if that make any difference. :mrgreen:

*edited because I didn't type what I was thinking!* :oops:

Ruuuubish! I don't even have a camera, I just like comics :ugeek:

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:32 am
Doesn't have much of a life

Late to the party.

Is this the tongue in cheek "lets rubbish everyone else's computer" thread?

:D

Has anyone mentioned yet that PCs are covered in stickers and that some of them are not even put on straight?

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 am
Occasionally has a life

CrapBag7 wrote:
Can someone get a naval piercing with an outy I Wonder?? :?

I don't even want to know the answer to that, it sounds horrific.

Hobgob.

Nietzsche wrote:
Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:37 am
What's a life?

soddit112 wrote:
paulzolo wrote:
The best thing about the Felicia was buying a desk at Ikea. I backed into the loading bay, took the back seats out and loaded the car, much tot he amazement of those in neighbouring bays struggling to get furniture into bigger, but clearly less flexible, vehicles.

they may pwn at furniture carrying, but with an overweight 60-year-old and two late teens sat in it its a miracle if the damn thing hits 50 on a motorway :shock:

My first Estelle was the best one though. Despite things going wrong every so often, it never died. Just kept going. It was a nippy little thing too, and being rear engined meant that I could take corners much faster than I could in my front engined Skodas.

your posts are just combo chains of funny win

I’m on Twitter, tweeting away... My Photos Random Avatar Explanation

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:46 am

paulzolo wrote:
it never died. Just kept going. It was a nippy little thing too, and being rear engined meant that I could take corners much faster than I could in my front engined Skodas.

That was the model that spawned a million Skoda jokes. Why does a Skoda have a heated rear screen? To keep your hands warm while you push it.

My mum had one. She had three paving slabs in the front to stop it kangarooing over the potholes where we lived. :lol: There was a steel frame thing right across the front seats, which I found most uncomfortable as it was just where my coccyx was.

Oh, and changing gear was like stirring a bucket of marbles.

Still, it never broke down, I will say that for it. Even after I had a go (having been on a car maintenance course) at changing the points - I had a small handful of washers and screws left over when I'd put it all back together, and the thing still fired first time!

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:02 am
Occasionally has a life

I think the reason that PC users get so miffed with Mac users is that the Mac user will assume that their way is far superior to the PC way and won't budge.

Ever come across .stix compressed files? Bloody designers and their Macs, and the normal people with Windows/Linux have to run around trying to find a free decompression program to get at the contained files :x

Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:44 pm
Doesn't have much of a life

Customer- Could I have a petrol cap for a Skoda?
Assistant- Sounds like a fair swap.

Nikon Vs Canon. We've had trouble with every one of the four Canon cameras that my wife and I have owned- 35mm compact, 35mm SLR, digital SLR and digital video camera. The DSLR (EOS300) cost almost £200 to repair and it has gone dodgy since. If it develops a fault while I'm on my hols next month, I'm off to the nearest Nikon retailers while I'm there and the whole damn outfit is going on ebay when I get back.

MAC vs PC. If you want a PC, get a PC, if you want a MAC, get a MAC. If you can use both, get both and if you're so sad to think that MAC vs PC flame wars are funny/justified/welcome, get a life. :roll:

My lowest spec operational system- AT desktop case, 200W AT PSU, Jetway TX98B Socket 7, Intel Pentium 75Mhz, 2x16MB EDO RAM, 270MB Quantum Maverick HDD, ATI Rage II+ graphics, Soundblaster 16 CT2230, MS-DOS/Win 3.11

My Flickr

Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:50 pm

Assassin8or wrote:
I think the reason that PC users get so miffed with Mac users is that the Mac user will assume that their way is far superior to the PC way and won't budge.

Ever come across .stix compressed files? Bloody designers and their Macs, and the normal people with Windows/Linux have to run around trying to find a free decompression program to get at the contained files :x

But my Skoda's better than yours ;) :D

Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:50 pm
What's a life?

HeatherKay wrote:
paulzolo wrote:
it never died. Just kept going. It was a nippy little thing too, and being rear engined meant that I could take corners much faster than I could in my front engined Skodas.

That was the model that spawned a million Skoda jokes. Why does a Skoda have a heated rear screen? To keep your hands warm while you push it.

My mum had one. She had three paving slabs in the front to stop it kangarooing over the potholes where we lived. :lol: There was a steel frame thing right across the front seats, which I found most uncomfortable as it was just where my coccyx was.

Oh, and changing gear was like stirring a bucket of marbles.

Still, it never broke down, I will say that for it. Even after I had a go (having been on a car maintenance course) at changing the points - I had a small handful of washers and screws left over when I'd put it all back together, and the thing still fired first time!

It had a massive boot - at the front. Not only that, but the back seats folded down totally flat, and you could fill it up at the back too. Even with the seats up, you had storage behind them. It was a truly adaptable vehicle. I had the most basic model too. I think I was lucky to have seats :-)

your posts are just combo chains of funny win

I’m on Twitter, tweeting away... My Photos Random Avatar Explanation

Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next