Reply to topic  [ 1759 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 118  Next
Tales of Win Thread 
I haven't seen my friends in so long

l3v1ck wrote:
What's rule 34?

oceanicitl wrote:
Did you make that up Casey?

You've never heard of the Rules of the Internet?

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:58 pm
Official forum cat lady

Spreadie wrote:
You've never heard of the Rules of the Internet?

Obviously not

jonbwfc wrote:
Caz is correct though

Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:50 am
Official forum cat lady

Saw Noel Gallagher and Roger Daltrey and the Who perform at the Royal Albert Hall for the Teenage Cancer Trust last week.

Both were excellent and was only expecting Roger so Noel was a bonus.

And we had a VIP box with free hospitality. Free food and booze always a #win

jonbwfc wrote:
Caz is correct though

Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:11 am
Legend

An AC/DC hoody and this for £22 delivered

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/h56/GB-Simps ... eam+poster

Gonna get a frame for it then I'll decide whether to put it in work or my house lol.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:40 pm
What's a life?

Just configured a second pfSense firewall device for failover mode, worked first time!

Executive Producer No Agenda Show 246

Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:52 pm
Profile ICQ

Well I have kept my Job :D – well I have been advised I have and just need to submit an e-mail accepting my own job

So can now look to treat ourselves as we had put holidays / any big expenditures on hold until we found out

OK, so all we need to do is find a half African, half Chinese, half Asian, gay, one eyed, wheelchair bound dwarf with tourettes and a lisp, and a st st stutter and we could make the best panel show ever.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:42 am

hifidelity2 wrote:
Well I have kept my Job :D – well I have been advised I have and just need to submit an e-mail accepting my own job

So can now look to treat ourselves as we had put holidays / any big expenditures on hold until we found out

Congratulations!

Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:37 am
Official forum cat lady

hifidelity2 wrote:

Congrats

Still waiting on my probation confirmation and pay rise. Boss back next week so hopefully I'll know soon :D

jonbwfc wrote:
Caz is correct though

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:19 am

oceanicitl wrote:
hifidelity2 wrote:

Congrats

Still waiting on my probation confirmation and pay rise. Boss back next week so hopefully I'll know soon :D

Fingers crossed then

OK, so all we need to do is find a half African, half Chinese, half Asian, gay, one eyed, wheelchair bound dwarf with tourettes and a lisp, and a st st stutter and we could make the best panel show ever.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:02 am
Official forum cat lady

hifidelity2 wrote:
oceanicitl wrote:
hifidelity2 wrote:

Congrats

Fingers crossed then

They would've booted me out by now if they weren't keeping me. But thanks :)

jonbwfc wrote:
Caz is correct though

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:40 pm
Legend

I'm looking into home insurance etc so I'd just like to highlight the link in my sig - Martin Lewis is the man who taught me how to save effectively and is still helping by setting out in plain English everything I need to know about insurance cover. He's a hero for me personally.

If you need help with ANYTHING that costs money, his website is the place to start.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 pm
What's a life?

pcernie wrote:
I'm looking into home insurance etc so I'd just like to highlight the link in my sig - Martin Lewis is the man who taught me how to save effectively and is still helping by setting out in plain English everything I need to know about insurance cover. He's a hero for me personally.

If you need help with ANYTHING that costs money, his website is the place to start.

Yup I've been visiting MSE for a few years. The forum is an invaluable source of help (mostly, you do get the odd troll sometimes).

As for home insurance, the variability in price is astounding - try to look at the likes of Hiscox vs say Esure.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:23 am

I use him and am signed up to his Energy club for e-mail alerts

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:32 am
Legend

cloaked_wolf wrote:
pcernie wrote:

Yup I've been visiting MSE for a few years. The forum is an invaluable source of help (mostly, you do get the odd troll sometimes).

As for home insurance, the variability in price is astounding - try to look at the likes of Hiscox vs say Esure.

Will do, cheers.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:49 am

Booked a long weekend in June to Budapest - Nephew lives out there and been promising to visit for a few years - so something to look forward to

Tue May 02, 2017 7:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 1759 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 ... 118  Next