Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Bargain Hunt 
Author Message
I haven't seen my friends in so long
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 7172
Location: Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr
Reply with quote
Defense Grid: The Awakening is just £3.50 on Steam at the moment (was £14). If you like tower defence games then you'll love this!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/18500/

Offer ends on the 13th of May 2009.

PS. If someone could sticky this thread I'd be grateful. :)

_________________
Stuff Apple Fanatics Say Part 1
Stuff Apple Fanatics Say Part 2
timark_uk wrote:
That's your problem. You need Linux. That'll fix all your problems.
Mark


Thu May 07, 2009 1:12 am
Profile
Spends far too much time on here
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:57 pm
Posts: 2220
Location: Here for now...
Reply with quote
Stickied until the 13th - Blue

_________________
ProfessorF wrote:
(The author of this post assumes no responsibility for any jail time served by anyone making use of this suggestion.)


Thu May 07, 2009 9:07 am
Profile WWW
Occasionally has a life
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:05 pm
Posts: 277
Location: In the studio
Reply with quote
Could we keep it stickied please? Its a good thread for all forumites to post the bargains they've found. There was such a thread in the old Dennis computer games board.

_________________
ProfessorF wrote:
Like so many times before and feeling a bead of sweat form on his sun-beaten brow, the dog launched himself upwards, jaws open, full of expectation edged with uncertainty, to retrieve the flying disc from it's azimuth; no dog had done this before.


Sat May 09, 2009 9:59 am
Profile
I haven't seen my friends in so long
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 pm
Posts: 5048
Reply with quote
Electric_Wizard wrote:
Could we keep it stickied please? Its a good thread for all forumites to post the bargains they've found. There was such a thread in the old Dennis computer games board.

+1 to the driver boy's suggestion.

_________________
Fogmeister I ventured into Solitude but didn't really do much.
jonbwfc I was behind her in a queue today - but I wouldn't describe it as 'bushy'.


Sat May 09, 2009 10:33 am
Profile
Doesn't have much of a life
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:16 pm
Posts: 704
Location: Leeds, UK
Reply with quote
Linux_User wrote:
Defense Grid: The Awakening is just £3.50 on Steam at the moment (was £14). If you like tower defence games then you'll love this!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/18500/

Offer ends on the 13th of May 2009.

PS. If someone could sticky this thread I'd be grateful. :)


Thanks for that one =)

I stopped logging into Steam last week in order to concentrate on my bastard hand-ins. Would've missed this one had you not given me the heads up, and i've been waiting for it to come down in price!


Sat May 09, 2009 11:02 am
Profile WWW
I haven't seen my friends in so long
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 7172
Location: Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr
Reply with quote
Angelic wrote:
Linux_User wrote:
Defense Grid: The Awakening is just £3.50 on Steam at the moment (was £14). If you like tower defence games then you'll love this!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/18500/

Offer ends on the 13th of May 2009.

PS. If someone could sticky this thread I'd be grateful. :)


Thanks for that one =)

I stopped logging into Steam last week in order to concentrate on my bastard hand-ins. Would've missed this one had you not given me the heads up, and i've been waiting for it to come down in price!


You're welcome, I know a few people here had their eye on it so thought I had better post it when I saw it. I hope you enjoy it, I did. :D

_________________
Stuff Apple Fanatics Say Part 1
Stuff Apple Fanatics Say Part 2
timark_uk wrote:
That's your problem. You need Linux. That'll fix all your problems.
Mark


Sat May 09, 2009 11:38 am
Profile
Doesn't have much of a life
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:16 pm
Posts: 704
Location: Leeds, UK
Reply with quote
Last level, last level!

This is why i'm going to fail my degree. Short-span addictions days before hand-ins.


Mon May 11, 2009 1:03 am
Profile WWW
Spends far too much time on here
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:57 pm
Posts: 2220
Location: Here for now...
Reply with quote
adidan wrote:
Electric_Wizard wrote:
Could we keep it stickied please? Its a good thread for all forumites to post the bargains they've found. There was such a thread in the old Dennis computer games board.

+1 to the driver boy's suggestion.


Yep, more than happy for this to stay stickied and for everyone to post their bargains in! :)

_________________
ProfessorF wrote:
(The author of this post assumes no responsibility for any jail time served by anyone making use of this suggestion.)


Mon May 11, 2009 9:17 am
Profile WWW
Spends far too much time on here
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 pm
Posts: 4876
Location: Newcastle
Reply with quote
Speedball 2 free on Steam

http://www.cdaction.pl/seriale/speedball_2

pop in your email, get the code they email you, register it on Steam and enjoy :)

_________________
Twitter
Charlie Brooker:
Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults; computers for scaredy cats too nervous to learn how proper computers work; computers for people who earnestly believe in feng shui.


Wed May 13, 2009 11:38 am
Profile
Occasionally has a life

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:56 pm
Posts: 306
Reply with quote
Well it would be that simple, but now you msut register and message someone. Plus my polish aint so good lol


Wed May 13, 2009 5:21 pm
Profile
Spends far too much time on here
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 pm
Posts: 4876
Location: Newcastle
Reply with quote
Alexgadgetman wrote:
Well it would be that simple, but now you msut register and message someone. Plus my polish aint so good lol


ah, it was working before, must be out of codes now.

_________________
Twitter
Charlie Brooker:
Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults; computers for scaredy cats too nervous to learn how proper computers work; computers for people who earnestly believe in feng shui.


Wed May 13, 2009 5:44 pm
Profile
Doesn't have much of a life
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 pm
Posts: 1036
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Reply with quote
Half Life 2 - Deathmatch is available free if you have an nVidia card.

Clicky

Just tell it you don't want Portal, mmkay? :D

_________________
Paulzolo, on about Micheal Jackson wrote:
All he ever “lifted” were his cock and balls. On stage and in front of children.

Image
Kimmotalk is where all the cool people hang.


Sun May 24, 2009 10:17 am
Profile
I haven't seen my friends in so long
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 pm
Posts: 5048
Reply with quote
Far Cry 2 for the PC at The Hut.

£2.93 delivered! clicky

_________________
Fogmeister I ventured into Solitude but didn't really do much.
jonbwfc I was behind her in a queue today - but I wouldn't describe it as 'bushy'.


Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 am
Profile
I haven't seen my friends in so long
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 7172
Location: Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr
Reply with quote
adidan wrote:
Far Cry 2 for the PC at The Hut.

£2.93 delivered! clicky


Sold Out! :(

_________________
Stuff Apple Fanatics Say Part 1
Stuff Apple Fanatics Say Part 2
timark_uk wrote:
That's your problem. You need Linux. That'll fix all your problems.
Mark


Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:59 am
Profile
I haven't seen my friends in so long
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 pm
Posts: 5048
Reply with quote
Linux_User wrote:
adidan wrote:
Far Cry 2 for the PC at The Hut.

£2.93 delivered! clicky


Sold Out! :(

Really? Sorry 'bout that.

Glad I got in there in time then.

_________________
Fogmeister I ventured into Solitude but didn't really do much.
jonbwfc I was behind her in a queue today - but I wouldn't describe it as 'bushy'.


Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.