Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Warhammer Online 
Doesn't have much of a life

WAR!

Anyone have it?

Me and a couple of friends decided the other night that we needed a decent MMORPG to play together and it was a hashup between Lineage II (Which has trouble working on Vista so ruled that one out) Age of Conan (Which they're bored of already) and Warhammer Online.

We're on the Karak-azgul (I think) server; if anyone's up for joining us you can add us (Angelicsky, Doix, Kaelin).

There's a 10 day trial on the war-europe server which i'm using at the moment, but the game is only £10 from Play.com and comes with 30 days free. Might be worth a gander if you're in the mood to waste some life!

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Occasionally has a life

Angelic wrote:
WAR!

Anyone have it?

Me and a couple of friends decided the other night that we needed a decent MMORPG to play together and it was a hashup between Lineage II (Which has trouble working on Vista so ruled that one out) Age of Conan (Which they're bored of already) and Warhammer Online.

We're on the Karak-azgul (I think) server; if anyone's up for joining us you can add us (Angelicsky, Doix, Kaelin).

There's a 10 day trial on the war-europe server which i'm using at the moment, but the game is only £10 from Play.com and comes with 30 days free. Might be worth a gander if you're in the mood to waste some life!

it was a fiver in hmv last i saw...

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Even better then =)

Annoyingly my game hasn't arrived, therefore it won't get here until tuesday! I'm stuck at level 10 on two characters now...

Sat May 02, 2009 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
Occasionally has a life

Angelic wrote:
Even better then =)

Annoyingly my game hasn't arrived, therefore it won't get here until tuesday! I'm stuck at level 10 on two characters now...

annoyingly for me the time cards have all but disappeared from shops... otherwise i might give it a shot [30 days isn't usually enough time to get a feel for the game]

that said i got bored after a couple of weeks of World of Borecraft...

Sat May 02, 2009 5:20 pm

10 days was more than enough for me to get slightly addicted to this one.

Ordered it after day 2.

You can still buy the time cards from amazon, but they're pretty expensive compared to just paying directly.

Sat May 02, 2009 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]