Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Elite: Dangerous gets Docking & Ship Outfitting video 
I haven't seen my friends in so long

You need a pristine metallic belt and then it pays. I mine in an Adder (I think!) and I've only for 12 cargo bays but I've got 4 slots on my refinery and a class 2 mining laser so if I get the good stuff (platinum and palladium) then it's an easy 100k+ per trip.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:34 pm
Profile WWW

veato wrote:
You need a pristine metallic belt and then it pays. I mine in an Adder (I think!) and I've only for 12 cargo bays but I've got 4 slots on my refinery and a class 2 mining laser so if I get the good stuff (platinum and palladium) then it's an easy 100k+ per trip.

Willing to share its location?

OK, so all we need to do is find a half African, half Chinese, half Asian, gay, one eyed, wheelchair bound dwarf with tourettes and a lisp, and a st st stutter and we could make the best panel show ever.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:31 pm

I haven't been on again to write it down yet. It's a strange name like Tksvati or something.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:15 pm
Profile WWW

No chance to play at the weekend - so no hurry.

Waiting to be contacted now I am at Sol although reading some of the forum posts not 100% sure if this happens. If not might try a rare run in the Mk III (will need to lose a bit of cargo and fit a fuel scoop)

OK, so all we need to do is find a half African, half Chinese, half Asian, gay, one eyed, wheelchair bound dwarf with tourettes and a lisp, and a st st stutter and we could make the best panel show ever.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:22 am

Well a “good” session last night

After reading the forums it looks like the “Permit for Sol – come and see us” is hokum. Its just showing you are progressing in the Empire

So have left Sol and been doing a couple of missions to improve my standing in the Federation and got 2 Federation Reputational improvement mission one after the other

The 2nd one – “ill a spy” was going OK when he rammed me and destroyed his ship (and mine to 24%) – unfortunately this did not count as a kill so I found out that if you jump out of the system and then back in it re-sets it so had to fight him a second time - the only issue was that as I had to re-find him didn’t finish until 00.20 last night!!

Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:15 am

It's Iksvati and I'm still there. It had 5 or 6 belt clusters with nice amounts of rich metals.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:11 pm
Profile WWW

veato wrote:
It's Iksvati and I'm still there. It had 5 or 6 belt clusters with nice amounts of rich metals.

cheers - will look for it on the map when next online and if near might make a detour

Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:11 am

It was 100ly from where I was originally.

Got rid of the Adder now for a Cobra. Still had 500k left after trade in but wasn't nearly enough too kit it out. Back to the mining!

Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:22 pm
Profile WWW

veato wrote:
It was 100ly from where I was originally.

Got rid of the Adder now for a Cobra. Still had 500k left after trade in but wasn't nearly enough too kit it out. Back to the mining!

Outfitting the Cobra eats money :D

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:48 pm

Did my 1st Rares run this weekend - picket up 40T of Rares from around DISO and then took them 150LY away - with the fuel scope and a B rates FSD it was no to painful an operation - made approx 600K cr

Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 am

hifidelity2 wrote:
Did my 1st Rares run this weekend - picket up 40T of Rares from around DISO and then took them 150LY away - with the fuel scope and a B rates FSD it was no to painful an operation - made approx 600K cr

Now done my second (different route - 1 have a 3 way rares run now) and have been able to update to a A rated FSD - so just under 20ly range :D
Now in Empire Space so may hang around here and do a few missions to increase my empire Rep before doing another run

Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:45 am

Still doing the 3 way Rares run with some fun in between

Getting closer to having enough to upgrade to an Asp

Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:48 pm

I think I might have to start rare runs.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 pm
Profile WWW

Something nice arrived in the post today

Amnesia10 wrote:
Yes but the opportunity to legally kill someone with a giant dildo does not happen every day.

Finally joined Flickr

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:02 pm

veato wrote:
I think I might have to start rare runs.

If you want I will send you my run

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next