Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Spaniard sued for music file-sharing networks 
I haven't seen my friends in so long

clicky

Quote:
Recording companies went to court Tuesday claiming euro13 million ($17.5 million) from a Spaniard they accuse of profiting from computer programs he designed to allow free music downloads over the Internet.

When will they ever learn. :roll:

Quote:
The Promusicae association of Spanish recording firms and branches of international companies EMI Group Ltd., Sony Music Entertainment, Vivendi SA's Universal Music Group and Warner Music Group Corp. are suing Pablo Soto for what they allege is unfair competition.

It will end up with the music industry suing everyone. The ISP's,the downloaders, the programmers. The people who sold you the computer that allowed you to use the program. The Os creatorsas you need one to run the computer. The electricity company as you need power. The parents for having the children who "stole" the precious music etc etc etc

Amnesia10 wrote:
Yes but the opportunity to legally kill someone with a giant dildo does not happen every day.

Finally joined Flickr

Wed May 20, 2009 10:06 am
What's a life?

Hmm, does lacloss want to tell us something? :lol:

Executive Producer No Agenda Show 246

Wed May 20, 2009 10:30 am
Profile ICQ
Doesn't have much of a life

Wasn't me honest ,but as I have said before it is legal here to download a film or music for your own pesonal use so as long as you don't deliberatly seed and don't try to sell it on you are fine . :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...
Damn, What a ride!!

Thu May 21, 2009 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]