Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
playing around and learning 
I haven't seen my friends in so long

Well after investing in a nice camera and taking a few shots. I think I can safely say.. bleeding hell I need to learn a lot :oops:
It has been such a long time since I played around with photography but its been fun trying to cope with all that need to be done. One day I might take as good pics as some of the ones I have seen on this site from you guys but hopefully I will enjoy myself :D

http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv142/bobbdobbs/

Amnesia10 wrote:
Yes but the opportunity to legally kill someone with a giant dildo does not happen every day.

Finally joined Flickr

Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 pm
What's a life?

Good stuff, just keep snapping. :)

Charlie Brooker wrote:
Windows works for me. But I'd never recommend it to anybody else, ever.

Thu May 14, 2009 11:23 pm

It's the best way to learn. Keep pointing the camera at things that take your fancy and pressing the shutter.

Happily, digital is cheap, so if you waste shots it doesn't cost like film does. There's some nice and interesting images in that set.

There are some books recommended if you want to learn the mechanics and try and understand the shutter speed/aperture/ISO side of things a little better. But it's often best to play with the camera and get really comfortable with what the buttons do before you try to run.

And have fun!

Fri May 15, 2009 5:54 am
Doesn't have much of a life

HeatherKay wrote:
There's some nice and interesting images in that set.

+1

You certainly seem to have an eye for it and although I haven't looked at those shots enlarged, they look great. Just keep at it and one day you will understand it all- (11 years of SLR photography and I'm getting there :lol: )

My lowest spec operational system- AT desktop case, 200W AT PSU, Jetway TX98B Socket 7, Intel Pentium 75Mhz, 2x16MB EDO RAM, 270MB Quantum Maverick HDD, ATI Rage II+ graphics, Soundblaster 16 CT2230, MS-DOS/Win 3.11

My Flickr

Fri May 15, 2009 7:28 am
I haven't seen my friends in so long

trigen_killer wrote:
HeatherKay wrote:
There's some nice and interesting images in that set.

+1

You certainly seem to have an eye for it and although I haven't looked at those shots enlarged, they look great. Just keep at it and one day you will understand it all- (11 years of SLR photography and I'm getting there :lol: )

:oops: thanks :D

Amnesia10 wrote:
Yes but the opportunity to legally kill someone with a giant dildo does not happen every day.

Finally joined Flickr

Fri May 15, 2009 7:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]