Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Lightroom Mobile for iPad 

Has this been mentioned elsewhere on the forums?
This is the first I'm hearing of it and the news is nearly a week old.
Adobe's 'Lightroom mobile' for iPad brings advanced photo editing, organization to iOS
iTunes link

While I have Lr5 installed on my Mac I don't have either Creative Cloud complete plan or Creative Cloud - Photoshop Photography Program - which are apparently requirements for the thing to work, so I'll not be able to test and provide feedback.

Mark

Well you obviously. You're a one man vortex of despair.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:05 am
Profile WWW
What's a life?

I'm sure it'll be handy for some, but I'm personally struggling to see the point.

Charlie Brooker wrote:
Windows works for me. But I'd never recommend it to anybody else, ever.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:34 am

ProfessorF wrote:
I'm sure it'll be handy for some, but I'm personally struggling to see the point.
When I'm away on photo trips I use my iPad as both backup storage but I can also edit my images using Photosmith, which automatically syncs back with Lr when you hook the iPad to the computer.
This is just Adobe's own version of being able to do that, allowing you to edit images while you're on the go negating the huge amount of time that's required after your return from photographic safari when you have to go through thousands of images.

Granted, if you don't do many long photo trips away from home it may just be a bit of a waste of time for you, likewise if you don't have any of the Creative Cloud subscriptions that Adobe would like you to purchase, but I do see a point in this, even if it is just limited in scope.

Mark

Well you obviously. You're a one man vortex of despair.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]