Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
speedily touching up photos 
Spends far too much time on here

I'm away on holiday as of tomorrow, recently got back from a wedding where a few guests (myself included) were asked to bering cameras mainly for the evening part as the photographer only did up to the meal

I have a good 100 shots that have bad red eye and could use a quick way to do them so I can spend more time sorting out the other issues (light balancing, reducing shine etc)

Also which would people use out of choice? Was going to get a trial version of photoshop or something similar but not used anything like this in years so not sure what to go for in terms of easse of use :)

Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:08 pm
I haven't seen my friends in so long

I haven't tried the red eye removal tool with Lightroom, but for ease of use elsewhere I would think it would be simple. Available as a trial too.

><(((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(((º>
•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(((º>

If one is diving so close to the limits that +/- 1% will make a difference then the error has already been made.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:21 pm
Spends far too much time on here

Will have a look at it when I get back, just finished getting bits ready for going off on holiday tomorrow :D

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]